Sunday, September 1, 2013

ABOUT ME
My name is Lissette and I am a sophomore at Whitney Young high school and i live in Chicago. I love books, movies and music. I aspire to someday be a great film director and producer (and maybe even writer). My favorite subject in school has always been English because with subjects like math and science, there is really only one answer but in an English class, you are forced to think outside the box and evaluate the tones and themes and feelings shown by the writer. My favorite book is Looking for Alaska by John Green for precisely those reasons and my favorite artists are The killers, The strokes, The kooks and Lana Del Rey. I love to write if I am given an interesting enough topic. This year in my American Literature class, I hope to expand and sharpen my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment